Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby Animal Days 2008

We went to Baby Animal Days at the Blackfoot fairgrounds this last Saturday. I took Chloe and Carter and we met up with Brianne, Jason, Claire, Kierra and Brock. It was a pretty nice day and the kids sure enjoyed seeing and petting all the baby animals. They also got to go for a horse drawn wagon ride and got their faces painted. What a fun day!


Chloe was so good with all the animals. She particularly loved the little bunnies.


Carter on the other hand was not so gentle! He grabbed this little duck out of my hands before I could stop him and nearly choked it! I had a hard time getting him to let go but finally was able o free that poor little duck.


Chloe, Kierra and Brock got their faces painted. Don't they look so cute!


Its is so good to have the Davis family back home! They moved back this past week. Chloe is so excited to see her cousin Kierra again. They are so sweet together. I think Chloe looks so much older than Kierra but they are really only 4 weeks apart!


This little hay maze was so much fun for the little kids! They spent a long time running through there. Carter was not too sure about it so he didn't stay in it long but the older 3 sure enjoyed it.

No comments: