Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our little Carter...

With all that goes on in our lives it seems like we haven't taken as many pictures of Carter.. I wanted to put these on here so you can all see how cute he is! He is getting so big..19 months old now. He has incredibly striking blue eyes, the lightest blonde hair, and such a cute stalky build. He loves balls..soccer, baseball, anything. He loves to get dirty. He is all boy!! But he is very sweet too...loves his mom and dad for sure. He is big into giving hugs and kisses right now..I love it!!








5 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute little family you have! I can't believe Kierra & Chloe are turning 5 this year?! That Carter too, what a handsome little guy! :)

The Pagets in Florida said...

It looks like he gives kisses like Isaac does, with the open mouth.

Andrew and Shandee said...

Sherri-
I just started my blog. I can't believe how big Chloe and Carter are getting. It seems like I have missed out on a lot since we have been gone. I love your dining room. It looks amazing. Thanks so much for helping me look for housing. You will help so much and don't worry we trust you and we are pretty easy going. We are just thankful that you are helping us at all. Thanks again.

Davis Family said...

Carter is pretty dang cute. It's fun to finally be close enough to hang out with you guys even if it is only once in awhile. I still don't think I've ever seen him leave your side. What a mamas boy.

Perry said...

we now have a blog traeandcandiceperry.blogspot.com