This is our adorable little Jack. He is pretty fun overall. Very much a handful that I was not fully prepared for....but fun none-the-less. Chloe and Carter love him and that really was the whole point. Every kid should have a dog right? Thats my thoughts anyways. And I've loved having him too. I'm ready for another already....an outside dog this time though. I'd love a great dane!! Chris isn't so sure...we're not getting one yet, but maybe some day...
Jack is the cuddliest little thing. He was enjoying Ty over Thanksgiving. Loves to burrow into a hole, get comfy, and go to sleep. Funny dog.
He loves Curt too. Sees him quite a bit. He came over the night we got him and Jack cuddled up and fell asleep on Curt.
Chloe..well...she's afraid of him but loves him all at the same time. She'll get used to him I'm sure. New experience.
Carter was pretty darn excited to get to walk Jack. He did a good job too, much to my surprise. Didn't let go once. They did get tangled up once and both went down :)
He does love me..for some reason. Chris can have him on the couch and if I come sit down...he wanders over to my lap and goes back to sleep....hehehe...
4 comments:
Looks like a nice pet for the family.
Your decorating is also wonderful. Our decorating has been very different this year because all of our Christmas decorations from years past are in an attic in Atlanta. And I'm not traveling to get them. We made another tree this year, and all the ornaments on it. We'll post it on our blog for you to see. We love you and are glad all is going well!
Hey Sherri, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I of course, found it on Nichole's. I just wanted to say that I love how cute your home and family is.
I tagged you on my blog to fill out the "favorite 8s"survey if you're bored.
Post a Comment