Saturday, January 31, 2009

8 Favorite Things:
Here are the 8s:Rules:1) Post Rules on your blog2) Answer the six "8" items3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows: Biggest Loser, The Office, Judge Judy, Divine Design, Designed to Sell, So You Think You Can Dance, Super Nanny, What Not to Wear and FRIENDS! (I know thats 9)

8 things I did yesterday: Slept too late & missed getting Chloe on the bus so I took her to school, gave Carter a bath, gave Jack (the dog) a bath, much much cleaning & laundry, took my family out to dinner at Geraldine's, grocery shopping, put my kids to bed, cuddled with my hubby.

8 things I look forward to: summer vacation for Chloe, trip to BC this summer (woohoo!), Chris having weekends off so we can play every weekend, getting my house remodeling DONE, moving on to a bigger house, a nice warm ski day, warmer weather so we can get out more and be active!, getting out of debt

8 favorite restaurants: Olive Garden, Wingers, Johnny Carinos, Remos, Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, ButterBurrs, Perkins

8 people I tag: Brianne, Amber, Shandee, Candice, Brenda, Mom, Omi, 2nd Mom (Lucinda)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just posted a really cute pic of Carter from Red Lobster on my blog. How have you been?