The girls painted rocks. Such a simple thing but they loved it!
Lots of barbies :)
Chloe and Kierra have the same shirt and they were sooo excited about that! They like to say they are twins and this day they both said they "really are twins now"!! Because they "have the same shirt, the same curly hair-dos, and have the same kinds of toys"!! So funny they are!
I had to include this one in here too. Chloe was LOVING picture time! Kierra...not so much. She wanted to play. But as you can see, Chloe loves her poses. I swear I don't walk around posing like this! I don't know where she gets it...but she comes up with these poses all the time and wants me to take her picture. Hopefully a phase?? Funny girl!!
3 comments:
It's hard to believe there is only a month's difference between the two of them when they are standing right next to eachother! Poor Kierra!
What a joy to be able to keep in touch with our family so far away, thank you for posting these super pictures!!
Chloe, Opi and I are so PROUD of you for learning how to ride a bike so QUCIKLY!!! Way to go Darling.
And we sure wished we'd be able to share some of the many cakes you had for your second birthday Carter.. THEY LOOKED SOOO GOOD.
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!
love and kisses, Opi and Omi
Thats, awesome that Chloe learned to ride a bike! I can't believe how she has grown up, seems like yesterday she was a little baby.
Post a Comment