Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chloe learned to ride a bike!!

Our little Chloe learned how to ride a bike today! Still doesn't have it totally down...but she is doing great! She's kind of a scardy-cat...so it was tough to get her to try it. But she picked it up fast and did really well. She can't wait to tell her friends she can ride a bike. She's quite proud of herself, as are we! And I'm proud of myself for maintaining patience (most of the time) while teaching her! That was tough :) Can't wait to go on some good bike rides in the beautiful weather! In this video I helped her quite a bit but she did better on her own other times. Just hasn't quite figured out how to stop yet!





7 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Yay Chloe! So exciting! I love the attitude at the end!

Davis Family said...

Kierra says "I love you and I like to see Chloe riding her bike. I had fun at your house painting rocks and playing barbies." "I can't wait to sleep over with you for a couple weeks." Brock says, "I love you Chloe and thankyou that we could have a good time together to play with Sherris carter." Kierra says she has some fun plans for spring break.

Davis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pagets in Florida said...

I am so excited for Chloe! That is so neat! She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you all again, hopefully late May!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you doing? I just thought i would let you know that i was looking at the blog for our class of 99 and i gave them your email address because i didn't see you or angie listed anywhere...i am SURE you appreciate that!:) JK. We definitley need to go to the reunion together...or there is no point in going, you know what i mean? Talk to you soon! Take care!

Andrew and Shandee said...

How cool. That is awesome that she can do that. It was good to see you yesterday by the way.

Perry said...

thanks so much for the crib!