Thursday, March 10, 2011

The WAY overdue update...

So I figured with all the pictures I just added, maybe I'd better do a quick written update of our lives. I'll start with the kids...Carter is 4 years old now, just had a birthday in January. I did take pictures of it but I'm thinking they're still on my camera, so one day I'll get those on here too. He is not doing preschool or anything like that yet, but we do school work at home. He is such a happy fun kid. He is loving nintendo right now and loves playing with his cousins. Chloe is 7 years old and is in 2nd grade. She loves school. She is also in a dance class, along with her cousin Kierra. She loves to dance and I think she'll continue that for a while. Chris is working at Simplot, as he has for about 4 years now. He's planning some backpacking trips this summer, really enjoying that hobby right now, along with mountain biking. I am working part time as a PT Assistant, 2 days a week, and am home the other days. I really like that schedule....just enough time away, but plenty of good mom time. We recently bought a new house, still in Pocatello, but on the other side of town. It is much bigger, with a nice large yard. It is an older home, built in 1974, with some good room for updating. I will post some pics too. We replaced the carpet and painted before moving in, and have plans to redo the kitchen and update the bathrooms, along with making some changes to the basement family room...all in good time. The yard is big and I'm looking forward to spring time when I can really start making it look nice. We still have our first house and plan to rent it out rather than sell it right now.

PS...when I look at my blog it has some weird box from photo bucket that follows along when I scroll down. If you see that too and have any idea how to get rid of it...let me know! If you don't see it..thats good too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You need an WAY WAY overdue update again. :)