Thursday, March 10, 2011

Before pics of the first house we bought

Ok....Its about time I update this blog! I mean really...like 2 years or something has gone by. So here I go :) Thought I'd start by posting some before and after pictures of our house (that we have recently moved out of since we bought a new one) since its finally all done. Pretty unrecognizable from the before pics. And fyi...these pics are from the mls listing when the previous owners still lived in there. So its pretty messy but none of that is my stuff.

Here is a shot of the living room. Had this blue carpet throughout most of the house. We redid the walls, the floor, changed the layout, added some square footage on the front and side...so it really looks nothing the same now.

Here is a shot of the kitchen...complete with washer and dryer...and not a single drawer. It was pretty hard to function at all in that kitchen before we got around to redoing it. Part of the new addition included adding a laundry room, so that took care of the washer/dryer in the kitchen problem. Then we made the kitchen longer, but a little narrower to have an adequate hallway, and made it pretty.


This is the house from the front when we bought it. When we added on to the front it completely changed the look since we added a gabled front. Also removed the one big tree that I thought was ugly and blocked the light, and put up new siding.

No comments: